1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to the time when my husband was a little boy, just so I could see what he was like. His mom passed away soon after we met, so I would want to meet her while I was there. It's hard to choose this one though, that's just the first place that came to my mind!
2. Give me love or give me chocolate ice cream!
3. I am listening to Mozart coming from Gabriel's room (he picked the C.D. out himself) and my husband talking.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking about a loved one they miss that is far away.
5. I'll always be thankful to God for what I have and be kind to others.
6. My idea of a good time includes sitting down with a glass of wine and talking one on one with my husband.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sitting and vegging out, tomorrow my plans include going to a friend's baby shower and spending time with another friend I haven't seen in a long time,and Sunday, I want to just be with my family and look forward to FINALLY cooking lasagna in our new oven!
I am the luckiest and most blessed woman that I know. I have a wonderful husband that I've been married to for 7 years, and we are raising three healthy, beautiful children here in Southern Illinois. I get to stay home with them and have been doing so since I was pregnant with our oldest child. It is so wonderful but the most challenging thing I've ever done.
I am ready for everything this life has to offer. I'm looking forward to traveling with the kids more as they get older. I want to show them everything, including countries abroad. My husband is half German, so introducing them to that is very important. I also look forward to spending more time with Rob. That time will come some day, I just know it will!
With all of the crazy times in this household, God is the center of our family and keeps us going through it all.
So to all who are reading, I hope you enjoy my blog, and thanks for visiting!