1. You know you're old when you're up past your bedtime... at 8 PM!
2. My heart is divided between being critical of my husband and just loving him.
3. A chill pill is what I need RIGHT NOW!
4. I have felt the love , I have known the depths of it as well.
5. Gah, won't these people open up their eyes and know they're blessed.
6. Make life a good time as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to Gabriel's Karate testing and seeing a good friend, tomorrow my plans include nothing concrete and Sunday, I want to make a nice breakfast for the kids and spend time with Rob and the kids!
I am the luckiest and most blessed woman that I know. I have a wonderful husband that I've been married to for 7 years, and we are raising three healthy, beautiful children here in Southern Illinois. I get to stay home with them and have been doing so since I was pregnant with our oldest child. It is so wonderful but the most challenging thing I've ever done.
I am ready for everything this life has to offer. I'm looking forward to traveling with the kids more as they get older. I want to show them everything, including countries abroad. My husband is half German, so introducing them to that is very important. I also look forward to spending more time with Rob. That time will come some day, I just know it will!
With all of the crazy times in this household, God is the center of our family and keeps us going through it all.
So to all who are reading, I hope you enjoy my blog, and thanks for visiting!