1. Dancing to the music while with my kids makes me laugh!
2. The last time I flew on an airplane I nearly got sick!
3. When I drive I relax and talk to God.
4. I saw my son standing at the top of our steps during rest time.
5. Give me a peace of mind, give me Peace in my house, give me a little more money!
6. Next week I am looking forward to taking my son to school for his first day in first grade!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to having friends over and nice conversations, tomorrow my plans include clothes shopping for the girls and going to chuck e cheese and Sunday, I want to go to the store and prepare for Gabriel's first day of school!
I am the luckiest and most blessed woman that I know. I have a wonderful husband that I've been married to for 7 years, and we are raising three healthy, beautiful children here in Southern Illinois. I get to stay home with them and have been doing so since I was pregnant with our oldest child. It is so wonderful but the most challenging thing I've ever done.
I am ready for everything this life has to offer. I'm looking forward to traveling with the kids more as they get older. I want to show them everything, including countries abroad. My husband is half German, so introducing them to that is very important. I also look forward to spending more time with Rob. That time will come some day, I just know it will!
With all of the crazy times in this household, God is the center of our family and keeps us going through it all.
So to all who are reading, I hope you enjoy my blog, and thanks for visiting!