1. When I'm sick I'm very needy and want my hubby to be with me and take care of me. :) I just want a lot of extra TLC.I also want to just lay down, like most people would when you're sick! :)
2. When I take a walk, I think about what is starting or ending in my day. I like to reflect also. Best of all though, I love to just watch nature. I look for animals, and I teach my kids to do the same thing. I myself am just a big kid at times! :)
3. Money can't buy happiness but it can reduce stress and be a very good thing if you don't use it the wrong way or let it take over your life. I have known people that have been in both scenarios, and it never turns out good. Speaking of money, I could definitely use a little right now!
4. Cotton makes me think of something that is very versatile. It can be dressed up or dressed down, and I love it! I love cotton and I am so incredibly comfortable in it, and that's what I'm all about! and leather makes me think of someday owning a really great leather jacket or blazer. I can dream, right?Or maybe I could ask Santa ;)
5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was no one. Wait, maybe my husband? ;)
6. My favorite color these days is anything that surrounds me in warmth. In my house, I'm really loving the Warm Buff color we have on our walls. It's in our entryway, hallway upstairs and now in our bathroom. I painted that last weekend. I'm working on the dining room next, and I would love to go with a color that has a mix of orange with the Warm Buff color. I love that kind of mix because it reminds me of fall!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to eating pizza and watching a movie with my kids, tomorrow my plans include nothing concrete yet and Sunday, I want to just be and not clean!
Participate, it's fun! Just go here, and have a great weekend!
I am the luckiest and most blessed woman that I know. I have a wonderful husband that I've been married to for 7 years, and we are raising three healthy, beautiful children here in Southern Illinois. I get to stay home with them and have been doing so since I was pregnant with our oldest child. It is so wonderful but the most challenging thing I've ever done.
I am ready for everything this life has to offer. I'm looking forward to traveling with the kids more as they get older. I want to show them everything, including countries abroad. My husband is half German, so introducing them to that is very important. I also look forward to spending more time with Rob. That time will come some day, I just know it will!
With all of the crazy times in this household, God is the center of our family and keeps us going through it all.
So to all who are reading, I hope you enjoy my blog, and thanks for visiting!