1. Friends are an absolute blessing and an essential in my life.
2. Good health; it's a blessing.
3. I'm ready for some quality time with my family.
4. My husband's smell is one of my favorite perfumes or aftershaves or smells.
5. The oldest ornament I have is one I can't even think of!
6. Take some snow and christmas lights, mix it all together and you have a festive, beautiful sight!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to snuggling with my kids and relaxing, tomorrow my plans include taking the kids to Breakfast with Santa and Sunday, I want to get a sitter and go shopping with my husband!
I wanted to share some AWESOME news! Ella received a metal at
karate the other night for being student of the month! This means that the student has displayed a "black belt attitude". Her and Ariana have been in karate for a month now, and they both love it! Ella gets to wear her metal all month at karate and she can keep it at home as well. We are so proud!
I am the luckiest and most blessed woman that I know. I have a wonderful husband that I've been married to for 7 years, and we are raising three healthy, beautiful children here in Southern Illinois. I get to stay home with them and have been doing so since I was pregnant with our oldest child. It is so wonderful but the most challenging thing I've ever done.
I am ready for everything this life has to offer. I'm looking forward to traveling with the kids more as they get older. I want to show them everything, including countries abroad. My husband is half German, so introducing them to that is very important. I also look forward to spending more time with Rob. That time will come some day, I just know it will!
With all of the crazy times in this household, God is the center of our family and keeps us going through it all.
So to all who are reading, I hope you enjoy my blog, and thanks for visiting!