Gobble up Granola Snacks!!
- 2 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, stir together the rice cereal and oats. Set aside. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the brown sugar and corn syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat just until boiling, then remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Pour over the cereal and oat mixture, and mix well.
- Press into the prepared pan using the back of a large spoon. Allow to cool, then cut into squares.