Thursday, July 24, 2008

This blog is back and on track!!

So, today is the first day I've posted on my blog since November of last year! Thanks to my dear friend Dawn, I am back and lovin' this! I just pray I can keep up ;)
It is Thursday, as you know, and it has been a good day so far. I'm feelin' positive and I've gotten a bit done around the house. Of course, that never stops, but I'm getting somewhere!
Before I get going, I wanted to share a picture of my sweet daughter Ariana and her first trip to the dentist! Now, this actually took place over a week ago, but I'm going to go ahead and post a few pictures since this is my new starting point.

Publish Post


Here is the big girl getting her teeth checked out. I can tell why she wouldn't like it! I'm not a big fan of Dentists either :)




1 comment:

Dawn said...

What a funny picture of Ariana! LOL! I am glad that you are back with the blog. Your family & friends will have a better understanding of your life, even if you only blog one time a week. It really doesn't take that much time, once you get started. Well, I should say that it will take up as much time as you let it, but as with everything in life you just have to set your boundaries. I look forward to being able to see more pictures of your family!