1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER!!
2. If you're good at something, use it, and don't take it for granted. So many people don't have a skill or something they are truly good at. It is a gift, and you are blessed to have it, so use it!
3. Why so gloomy, it's FRIDAY!!!
4. Something is out there, it's just waiting to be discovered!
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled My life as a Jones. :)
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see my backyard, the fence surrounding it, my children laughing and playing, and houses behind us.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing with my husband, tomorrow my plans include doing household projects with Rob and Sunday, I want to go to church, relax and possibly go to the store!
I am the luckiest and most blessed woman that I know. I have a wonderful husband that I've been married to for 7 years, and we are raising three healthy, beautiful children here in Southern Illinois. I get to stay home with them and have been doing so since I was pregnant with our oldest child. It is so wonderful but the most challenging thing I've ever done.
I am ready for everything this life has to offer. I'm looking forward to traveling with the kids more as they get older. I want to show them everything, including countries abroad. My husband is half German, so introducing them to that is very important. I also look forward to spending more time with Rob. That time will come some day, I just know it will!
With all of the crazy times in this household, God is the center of our family and keeps us going through it all.
So to all who are reading, I hope you enjoy my blog, and thanks for visiting!