Friday, July 25, 2008



1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you makes you STRONGER!!

2. If you're good at something, use it, and don't take it for granted. So many people don't have a skill or something they are truly good at. It is a gift, and you are blessed to have it, so use it!

3. Why so gloomy, it's FRIDAY!!!

4. Something is out there, it's just waiting to be discovered!

5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled My life as a Jones. :)

6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see my backyard, the fence surrounding it, my children laughing and playing, and houses behind us.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing with my husband, tomorrow my plans include doing household projects with Rob and Sunday, I want to go to church, relax and possibly go to the store!

If you want to participate, click
here