Friday Fill-ins (sorry no logo!)
1. Going to the apple orchard, visiting a farm to pick pumpkins, Ariana's birthday, baking goodies and everything that comes along with Halloween are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I ponder what it would be like to have a lot of money!
I believe that anyone can do anything if you just put your mind to it and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I try to keep my schedule limited so I don't get so stressed out, and I try to do things that keep me busy and that keep the kids laughing. That always helps me out.
5. In my house cleaning, folding laundry or working outside is where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for sitting down with a good cup of joe and a good friend and having a great day indoors!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting stuff packed for the tournament and then relaxing, tomorrow my plans include sending Gabriel off to his karate tournament with daddy and then taking Ella shopping for clothes and Sunday, I want to read the paper, maybe bake some and relax with my family!
2 months ago