2. Working out of the house is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew that he was always there!
4. Take a day, add a little coffee and you end up with a better day for me and those around me!
5. Life has gifted me with good health and a wonderful family!
6. Candles, a movie and no kids around is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making pizza and watching a movie with the kids, tomorrow my plans include laundry, making chili and having friends over and Sunday, I want to relax!
I am the luckiest and most blessed woman that I know. I have a wonderful husband that I've been married to for 7 years, and we are raising three healthy, beautiful children here in Southern Illinois. I get to stay home with them and have been doing so since I was pregnant with our oldest child. It is so wonderful but the most challenging thing I've ever done.
I am ready for everything this life has to offer. I'm looking forward to traveling with the kids more as they get older. I want to show them everything, including countries abroad. My husband is half German, so introducing them to that is very important. I also look forward to spending more time with Rob. That time will come some day, I just know it will!
With all of the crazy times in this household, God is the center of our family and keeps us going through it all.
So to all who are reading, I hope you enjoy my blog, and thanks for visiting!