Friday, September 12, 2008



1. I enjoy being at home with my family.

2. Working out of the house is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew that he was always there!

4. Take a day, add a little coffee and you end up with a better day for me and those around me!

5. Life has gifted me with good health and a wonderful family!

6. Candles, a movie and no kids around is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to making pizza and watching a movie with the kids, tomorrow my plans include laundry, making chili and having friends over and Sunday, I want to relax!

Join in here!

4 comments:

Lynda said...

Lovely answers - mine are here:
http://holisticknitter.blogspot.com/2008/09/friday-fill-in-89.html
Have a good weekend ;0)

JO said...

oh yes, whenever I am home alone, it feels like heaven. don't get me wrong, i love my children, but i still need time for myself.

Here's mine -- http://www.joarduo.com/2008/09/friday-fill-ins-1.html

Thanks!

Dawn said...

I want to come over for some chili! How come you didn't invite me? ;-)

Janet said...

Re: #5, you're so lucky :-) Thanks for playing!