Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I want this!!

So, it's that time of year again. Fall comes, winter soon after, and we look in our closets and think, "I need something different". Whether it's a new shirt for the new season, a pair of shoes, maybe spurlge and get a new handbag. I myself, am very practical though. Being a stay-at-home mother has made me that way. Jeans and a sweater with a pair of cute boots in the cooler seasons, tee shirt and jeans or capris in the summer and spring. Well, I have changed a bit this season. Maybe it's because we have just moved and Rob and I are getting out a little more since we have free sitters. I don't know. What I do know is I want, want, want! I was on MSN just a little bit ago and I saw a headline that said, Voque's 20 under $100 fall essentials. Like I said, it's not that I don't like fashion, I love it! I wish I could just go shopping for clothes with no spending limit! My job just doesn't demand me to have the latest trends on hand. ;) So let me get to it. I love these two things that you see below. They look great together! The scarf is from target, which I could do. The boots are priced at $90 though, but I love the look! I don't know when or where I would wear them, but I would make a date with my husband so I could wear it! I don't even know how to put on a scarf like that, but heck, I would figure it out! So now I want to go buy these things. Even though I want or can't , I have officially been suckered in!

No comments: