Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ella lost her tooth!




So as you can see by these most bee-utiful pictures, our little Ella has lost her first tooth! I blogged about it a few days ago, but I didn't have any pictures. So to recap, she lost her first tooth on her 6th birthday, which was last Friday the 18th. The tooth itself was dying, and had been looser than loose for a good two months, so we decided to do it the old fashioned way and just pull it out. Now, after seeing it bleed the day before from my first attempt to pull it, and hearing the squeals coming from Ella, I decided to ask for help this time. Her cousin Brittany gladly helped out and Ella was thrilled she lost her first tooth! She came running in the room yelling, " I lost my first tooth! I lost my first tooth! Finally!" She was thrilled and so were we. Her "big girl tooth" was already growing in behind it and had been doing so for a while. These milestones in our children's lives, they never get old, never seem to repeat, with each child that goes through these milestones. They are always new and special, and it is amazing to watch. Now Ella is such a big girl. Turned six, lost a tooth, learned to ride a bike with no training wheels a couple of months ago, and on top of those things, she learned how to tie her shoes. She had been practicing at school she said, during movies and times like that. As of yesterday, she got it down pat. I can't believe what I see before my eyes. Our children are growing up so fast...too fast. God bless 'em though. They seem to already know where they want to go and where they want to be. Lord watch over them everyday, always.






1 comment:

Dawn said...

She is even cute missing teeth! ;-)