Sunday, January 18, 2009

More Snow!
















So, once again it is snowing outside and it has been since yesterday afternoon. I clipper came through from the lakes, and we have gotten a total of about 3 inches from it. It looks like such a winter wonderland here, because we still had snow on the ground from the last week. We got 8 inches, then got another inch here and there after that. And finally this one, so we must have a atleast a foot on the ground. You should see it! I love it though, it's beautiful! Here are some pictures that I took this morning. It's interesting to compare them with the other snow pictures here on my blog. You can tell the difference....It's more! Enjoy, and to my family down south, I wish you were here!!!!!!! :(

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love it! I want more snow!!! I guess I should be happy with what we have, eh? :-)