Friday, March 13, 2009


1. When I look to the left, I see my front door.

2. The attic is the room that has the best view in my home. You can see so far from up there. And when the leaves change it's gorgeous! I came to appreciate that view when my mother lived with us. I would just go up and sit with her and just take in that view. Whether it was snowing, trees blooming...it was gorgeous.


3. Let it work out. Don't worry, just turn to God and he'll take care of it!


4. Dinner done dirt cheap! We had pigs-n-a-blanket and 2 boxes of mac n cheese at .35 a box! Thank you Aldi!


5. Voting is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.


6. If you have any money feel free to share! ;)


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ahhh, just chillin'! Tomorrow my plans include finishing up laundry, going to work and Sunday, I want to just be, and not go to work! Got to though!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I love pig-in-a-blankets! Probably because the kids will actually eat them. ;-)

Unknown said...

Tasty Thursday is back!! Hope to see you there and wouldn't mind if you help spread the word either! :o)
http://www.southernfriedmama.com/2009/04/tasty-thursday-returns.html