Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rainy Saturday, Snowy Sunday




So, I have to talk about the weather for a minute. We here in the Western Pennsylvania area are in for a roller coaster ride, starting yesterday. It was by far one of the warmest days we've had in November in a long time. Now, we have a share of indian summers around here, but yesterday it was a couple degrees shy from being 70 degrees! It was so warm and sunny I could hardly believe my senses! Well, we all knew that it would be short lived. The five day forecast says it all, and being the weather fanatic that I am, I saw this coming for a while. :)



Starting this evening, the temperature will go from the 50's to the 30's and the light rain will start to mix with snow. Then, hold on to your mittens, the high tomorrow is set to be a whopping 38 degrees with light snow all day. This will continue into the entire week! I am starting to feel like it's December or January out already! It is typical to see that kind of forecast here in the deep of winter! It's not even Thanksgiving yet. Crazy!



So, I quess the farmer's almanac is right...It is forecasting a numbingly cold and snowy winter here. I am not complaining too much though. I do love the snow, but I dread to get out in it when I start school.


So, to all of my family that read my blog and are stuck in a "No snow zone", come on up here if you want a taste of some winter. Just look for the "Snow zone straight ahead" sign ;)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Enjoy your snowy weather! I am jealous. If it is going to be cold, then I want to have snow too.

Eila said...

Wow! Wish I could experience "snowy" weather too =D