Monday, November 10, 2008


1. Do think it’s okay to bring your own snacks into the movie theater? Why or why not?
I think it is o.k. as long as it's just a little something to nibble on. So I say yes, as long as it's not over doing it! :)



2. If someone were following you, would you:A. Attempt to lose them.B. Turn around and confront them, asking them what in the heck were they doing??C. Nothing.D. Something else (do tell!)
I would find the closest business and go there, or I would go to the nearest person and ask for help.



Tell us about a time when you thought someone was following you. (Don’t we all have those stories? I do!)
I haven't had that experience yet, thank goodness! I have come in contact with many creeps though ;)

3. What is your highest level of education? What were/are your thoughts about school? Would you ever consider going back to school? If so, for what? If not, why not?
I have taken a year's worth of classes at a local community college, and I am going to have my LPN certification by next February.
I don't really like school, but i am willing to go through it to get what I want. I struggled in high school and I have to work really hard now to get the grade I want. I am very determined to get my LPN license!

No comments: