Friday, September 11, 2009

Always remember

On this day, 8 years ago, Rob and I woke up to a phone call to see if we were ok. Turned on the T.V., and we were both in shock...didn't think it was real, as we saw smoke coming from the first tower. Then we headed for the Doctor to find out ...that we were going to be parents in a few short months. Then it sank in some more. So sad to hear the commotion on the radio. Soon after, we saw a plane strike the 2nd tower. I think all of our loved ones called us at one time that day, not knowing if we were in the sky, on the ground, or where we were. I remember feeling so happy about our news, but I was in tears for what I was witnessing on the television. God bless all of those lost and the ones that lived. God is watching over you always, and he is comforting you and those that perished. We will never forget.

No comments: